Este artigo é sobre the faction. Para the Thieves Guild DLC pack, veja Thieves Guild (DLC).
The Thieves Guild is a criminal organization consisting of rogues and thieves found all over Tamriel. It is the subject of the Thieves Guild DLC. Joining the guild provides access to an exclusive skill line.
Like with the Fighters and Mages Guilds, progress through the Thieves Guild skill line is achieved by gaining reputation. This can be done by completing faction-related DLC content. Losing access to the DLC will disable this progression, but all earned skills will still be unlockable and usable. There are 12 ranks of reputation within the guild.
- Partners in Crime: Help a novice thief pull off her biggest heist yet.
- Cleaning House: Investigate a retired member's connection to the Iron Wheel.
- The Long Game: Find out more about the former guild rackets a new merchant lord has his eyes on.
- A Flawless Plan: Uncover the truth about the Thieves Guild's failed heist.
- Forever Hold Your Peace: Infiltrate a highly anticipated wedding at Hubalajad's Palace.
- Prison Break: Rescue the imprisoned guildmaster from No Shira Prison.
- A Double Life: Help Quen with a personal matter.
- His Greatest Treasure: Hunt for buried treasure with Quen.
- Shell Game: Help Walks-Softly with a personal matter.
- Everyone Has A Price: Walks-Softly wants to teach someone a lesson...
- A Faded Flower: Help Velsa with a personal matter.
- That Which Was Lost: Help Narahni find her estranged son.
- The Cutpurse's Craft: Prove to the Guild that you know your way around other people's pockets.
- Master of Heists: Meet Fa'ren-dar, the Thieves Guild's Master of Heists.
- Guild Jobs
- The Covetous Countess: Pilfer and launder sentimental objects for a wealthy patron.
- Crime Spree: Commit a series of conspicuous safebox robberies.
- Idle Hands: Send laborers a gentle reminder to pay their protection dues.
- Plucking Fingers: Remind entertainers that they don't work without the Guild's permission.
- Under Our Thumb: 'Encourage' law-abiding citizens to mind their own business.
- Rye's Reacquisitons
- The Lost Pearls: Retrieve an old silver pendant that once belonged to a patron's wife.
- Memories of Youth: Recover a lost engagement ring.
- The Sailor's Pipe: Recover an old sailor's favorite wooden pipe.
- Thrall Cove: Retrieve a captain's spyglass and rescue his captured crewmen.
- Heist: Deadhollow Halls: Recover some Daedric idols stashed away in Deadhollow Halls.
- Heist: Glittering Grotto: Appropriate some rare gems hidden inside the Glittering Grotto.
- Heist: The Hideaway: Recover some treasures stashed in The Hideaway.
- Heist: Secluded Sewers: Appropriate some treasures stashed in the Secluded Sewers.
- Heist: Underground Sepulcher: Appropriate some treasures hidden away in the Underground Sepulcher.
The Thieves Guild skill line consists exclusively of passive abilities meant to assist you in your criminal pursuits.
|Name||Line Rank||Skill Rank||Description|
|Finders Keepers||1||Thieves Troves are caches that are located all over Tamriel. They can only be opened by members of the Thieves Guild.|
|Swiftly Forgotten||2||Bounty is decreased by 39 after 3 minutes.
Heat is decreased by 31 after 3 seconds.
|5||Bounty is decreased by 69 after 3 minutes.
Heat is decreased by 46 after 3 seconds.
|8||Bounty is decreased by 92 after 3 minutes.
Heat is decreased by 55 after 3 seconds.
|11||Bounty is decreased by 115 after 3 minutes.
Heat is decreased by 64 after 3 seconds.
|Haggling||3||Stolen items sold at a fence are worth 2% more. Does not apply to Laundering.|
|6||Stolen items sold at a fence are worth 4% more. Does not apply to Laundering.|
|9||Stolen items sold at a fence are worth 6% more. Does not apply to Laundering.|
|12||Stolen items sold at a fence are worth 8% more. Does not apply to Laundering.|
|Clemency||4||When a guard accosts you, you may use Clemency once per day. If used, the Guard will not arrest you or take your money and stolen goods. Additionally, Guards will not attempt to accost you for 1 minute after you use Clemency unless you commit other crimes.|
|Timely Escape||7||When you have bounty and are in combat, you have a chance to spot a "Footpad" in a town with a Refuge. Interacting with the Footpad will transport the player safely into the nearest Refuge.|
|Veil of Shadows||10||Decreases detection range of Witnesses and Guards by 10%. Witnesses are thus less likely to notice crimes, while Guards won't challenge until they get closer.|
Kari's Hit List
To find these items, you have to go to each region and look for an item which is hinted at in the clue for that zone. The following are the corresponding items and locations of each thing to obtain. The items that you are looking for are unique Treasures and are listed as a Relic treasure type. They will stand out from other treasure items, as the title is in gold.
These items cannot be laundered, and if you are caught by the guard and turn over stolen goods, these items will be taken from your inventory and replaced at the original location.
|Alik'r Desert||Divad Hunding's Dribble Bowl||Atop the reception desk on the ground floor of the Sisters of the Sands Inn in Sentinel|
|Auridon||Coronation Decanter of Prince Naemon||The ground floor of Skywatch Manor|
|Bangkorai||Yokeda Sesnit's Paperweights||A bedroom on the second floor of the Anchor's Point Inn in Evermore|
|Deshaan||King Dumac's Royal Latrine Cloth Roll||The room behind a shrine room inside the City Center of Mournhold|
|Eastmarch||King Jorunn's Automatic Cheesewheel Vivisector||Mages Guild in Windhelm|
|Glenumbra||Raven Direnni's Inflammable Rug||Inside the Storage Chest along the wall of the kitchen of Daggerfall Castle|
|Grahtwood||Burial Mannequin of Calathor Camoran||Inside the Altmer Embassy in Elden Root|
|Greenshade||Treethane Niriel's "Living Plant-Wear" Book Set||The upper floor of the Mages Guild in Marbruk|
|Hew's Bane||Prince Hubalajad's Trash Urn||In a corner inside the Bank of Abah's Landing in Abah's Landing|
|Malabal Tor||Tuneless Harp of Fiirgarion the Bard||The first floor of the Mages Guild in Velyn Harbor|
|Reaper's March||Hairball Spittoon of Darloc Brae||The ground floor of the Mages Guild in Rawl'kha|
|The Rift||Ysgramor's Sload-Skin Wine Sack||The upper floor of Fighters Guild in Riften|
|Rivenspire||Princess Rayelle's Half-Hearted Love Letters||In an Ancient Chest in a ground floor room of the Shornhelm Fighters Guild. Enter the guild and turn right; it is the first room on the right.|
|Shadowfen||Shaman Chirah's Devotion Shovel||The smaller Hist tree in Stormhold|
|Stonefalls||Akaviri Armistice Banquet Tray||In the basement of the The Hissing Guar in Kragenmoor|
|Stormhaven||King Farangel's Unpublished Ode to Wayrest||Sitting on a table on the left side of the room in the Wayrest Mages Guild Hall|
Akaviri Armistice Banquet Tray
Burial Mannequin of Calarthor Camoran
Coronation Decanter of Prince Naemon
Divad Hunding's Dribble Bowl
King Dumac's Royal Latrine Cloth Roll
King Jorunn's Automatic Cheesewheel Vivisector
Prince Hubalajad's Trash Urn
Raven Direnni's Inflammable Rug
Shaman Chirah's Devotion Shovel
Treethane Niriel's Living Plant-Wear Book Set
Yokeda Sesnit's Paperweights
Ysgramor's Sload-skin Wine Sack
All guilds use reputation for leveling purposes. Thieves Guild Predefinição:ESO Reputation Reputation is earned by completing various quests and jobs for the guild. Most quests reward Predefinição:ESO Reputation, while the smallest Tip Board jobs reward Predefinição:ESO Reputation and the largest heists can reward up to Predefinição:ESO Reputation if completed within the optional time limit.
for Next Rank
- For historical information on the Thieves Guild, see the lore article.
|Este artigo relacionado a Online é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar .|