Os Nords são os filhos do céu, uma raça de humanos altos e de cabelos claros de Arcéu, e são conhecidos pela incrível resistência ao frio e gelo mágico. São guerreiros ferozes, fortes e entusiasmados, e muitos se tornam renomados guerreiros, soldados e mercenários por toda Tamriel. Ansiosos por aumentar as habilidades marciais além dos métodos tradicionais de Arcéu, eles ficam bons em todas as formas de guerra, e são conhecidos por seus vizinhos por serem combatentes. Nords também são marujos naturais, e são beneficiados pelo comércio marinho desde suas primeiras migrações de Atmora. Eles compõem e comandam muitas embarcações mercantis, e podem ser encontrados por todas as costas de Tamriel.
For more information, see the main lore article.
A list of all the Nords in Cyrodiil can be found here.
Citizens of Skyrim, they are a tall and fair-haired people. Strong and hardy, Nords are famous for their resistance to cold. They are highly talented warriors.
Nords are hardy, robust warriors that have strong bonuses to Blade, Blunt and Heavy Armor. These bonuses make Nords very naturally talented warriors. Also, they have a +5 to Restoration, making it worth considering adding Restoration if you are making a combat class. However, they are poorly suited to any more magic skills as they have lowered Intelligence and Willpower (in males).
Their traits can be made use of in any classes, but their Nordic Frost power requires touch so is best used by warriors.
Enemy Nords will generally be encountered as Marauders (including Marauder Warlords), clad in heavy armor and wielding long blades. Among the vampires, the Barbarians, Bards, and Knights are Nords. Nords share the same voices as Orcs.
- Greetings (if player is a Nord)
- "Greetings, Nord." (if disposition is 30+)
- "Greetings, son/daughter of Skyrim." (if disposition is 30+ and NPC is also a Nord)
- "Speak, snowman, and stop wasting my time." (if disposition is 30- and NPC is not a Nord)
- Friendly greetings (if disposition is 70+)
- "You choose to spend your time with me? You humble me."
- "Well, here's a fine one! Speak freely."
- "Hail and welcome, friend. Hail!"
- "Salute! Welcome! Please say your piece."
- "This is a grand day. Greetings."
- Neutral Greetings (if disposition is between 30 and 70)
- "Today's your lucky day, so let's hear it."
- "I take it you want something. Well, what is it?"
- "What's your story?"
- "May the wind be on your back."
- "Head on."
- Brusque Greetings (if disposition is below 30)
- "Say your piece or stand aside."
- "Someone should teach you some manners."
- "Bother me again, and you might live to regret it."
- "You remind me of a witch I once knew. I hate witches."
- "Get out of here before you get hurt."
- "Are you here to challenge me? I don't think so."
- In Combat
- "I'll send your bloody soul straight to Sovngarde!"
- "By Ysmir's beard, we've got ourselves a live one!"
- "I'll have your head, you filthy Nord!" (if attacker is not a Nord)
- "You humans are all the same! Weak and worthless!" (if attacking NPC is an Orc)
Reactions affect the base disposition of NPCs towards you depending on your relative races. Nords have only one modifier.
- Nord +5