Shivering Isles is the first and only major expansion for Oblivion, and the only major expansion pack for the game. Set within Sheogorath's plane of Oblivion, the Daedric Prince seeks a mortal champion to save the realm from the devastating Greymarch, led by the dreaded Forces of Order. Many mysteries await investigation in this twisted, split reality that the Prince of Madness calls the Shivering Isles.
- Shivering Isles features more than 30 hours of new gameplay and allows you to explore an entirely new plane of Oblivion – the realm of Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness. Shivering Isles adds to the existing world of Oblivion so you can continue playing with your existing saved game or character, or create an all new character just to explore the new content. —Official Summary
- Quests — All quests that can be embarked upon in the expansion.
- About — Overview of the Shivering Isles expansion pack.
- Crime — The laws of Sheogorath's Madhouse.
- FAQs — Frequently Asked Questions about Shivering Isles.
- Magic — A list of spells, scrolls, powers and blessings that can be discovered in the Isles.
- Items — Details on all the new items added by the expansion.
- Traps — The dungeons in the Shivering Isles are full of devious new traps.
- Creatures — A list of the creatures added by the expansion.
- Factions — Information on the different factions of Shivering Isles.
- Maps — A complete overview of the Shivering Isles.
- NPCs — Listing of generic non-player characters in the game
- Places — Various settlements, caves, ruins and other locations in Shivering Isles.
- Services — A list of people in the Shivering Isles who provide services.
- Achievements — All of the achievements that can earned with the Xbox 360 version of Shivering Isles.
- Development Team — A complete list of staff who contributed to development of the expansion.
- Easter Eggs — A list of easter eggs and other oddities in Shivering Isles.
- Glitches — Known glitches and oversights in Shivering Isles.
- Historical References — References to people, places, and events from previous The Elder Scrolls games.
- Loading Screens — Information that appears while the game loads.
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP