Knights of the Nine
|Released||November 21, 2006|
|Patch||1.1.511 or higher|
|CS||Version 1.2 (or hex edit the esm file)|
|For problems related to installation, see Installation Issues|
Os Cavaleiros dos Nove é um complemento oficial para Oblivion, que se centra da ordem homónima enquanto eles recuperam as relíquias perdidas do Cruzado Divino. Uma lista de perguntas mais frequentes é disponível na página de FAQs.
- A fallen King has been unchained from the darkness of Oblivion to seek vengeance upon the Gods who banished him. Only a champion pure of heart can vanquish the evil that has been released upon the land. You must heed the call, reclaim the lost relics of the Divine Crusader, and return the Nine to glory. New dungeons, characters, quests, and mysteries await. —Official Summary
- Creatures — Two entirely unique types of creatures are introduced with the add-on, while two others are new variations of existing creatures.
- Items — Items introduced with the add-on include new armor, books, jewelry and weapons.
- Magic — Eight blessings, four curses and five powers are included with the add-on.
- NPCs — Over 30 new NPCs are introduced with the add-on, many of which are aligned with The Knights of the Nine faction.
- Places — 8 new locations are included with the add-on, while a number of existing locations are altered once the add-on has been installed.
- Quests — 11 quests are added to the game by the add-on, all following a main questline.
One new faction is introduced and an existing faction is expanded with this add-on:
- This faction exists without the add-on, but cannot be joined unless Knights of the Nine is installed.
- When you begin Pilgrimage, after speaking to the Prophet, you are given the rank of Pilgrim in this faction.
- Membership in this faction allows you to freely enter all areas within chapels (including undercrofts and living quarters).
- As you progress through the quests, your rank in the Knights of the Nine faction changes.
- Completing the Knights of the Nine questline will require you to abolish your Infamy.
- The variety of items, powers, and services rewarded from completing the quests may be particularly useful for new characters.
- You can only equip the Relics gained in the quests if your infamy is 1 or less. If your infamy ever reaches 2 or more, you must repeat the Pilgrimage to a Wayshrine of every deity. Items and effects that temporarily increase your Infamy, such as the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal will make you unable to equip the Relics until you unequip the items or the effects wear off.
- Unlike other official plug-ins, Knights of the Nine introduces new dialogue into NPC interactions throughout the entire game. For instance, after several of the Crusader's Relics are claimed, NPCs will mention them in rumors and in conversations with other NPCs. Similarly, by completing the questline, NPCs will sometimes refer to you as a Holy Knight or Divine Crusader. If your infamy rises above 0 after completing the questline, NPCs will sometimes greet you saying: "I used to think you were a hero. A holy knight and all that. I guess I should have known better." or "I used to admire you. But it turns out you're just a sinner like all the rest of us."