Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- Corbolo River — A river in eastern Cyrodiil that drains the northern Valus Mountains into the northeastern Niben Bay.
- Silverfish River — A river that flows down from the Valus Mountains into Niben Bay.
- Panther River — A river that snakes through the Nibenay Basin east of Bravil.
- The Mouth of the Panther — A river inlet southeast of Bravil containing a shipwreck.
- Barren Mine — A small mine between Bravil and Leyawiin containing goblins.
- Atatar — A large Ayleid ruin between Bravil and Leyawiin containing bandits (quest-related).
- Arpenia — A small Ayleid ruin between Bravil and Leyawiin containing animals (quest-related).
- Nocturnal's Shrine — A Daedric shrine northeast of Leyawiin.
- Fisherman's Rock — A large campsite north of Leyawiin containing NPCs (quest-related).
- Fort Doublecross — A medium-sized fort northeast of Leyawiin containing necromancers.
- Blankenmarch — A village northeast of Leyawiin.
- Veyond — A large Ayleid ruin northeast of Leyawiin containing trolls.
- Amelion Tomb — A medium-sized cave northeast of Leyawiin containing undead (quest-related).
- Darkfathom Cave — A small cave southeast of Leyawiin containing daedra (quest-related).