||Tread the difficult path to find an expert acrobat to train you further.
An Acrobat's Test
Once your Acrobatics skill is 70 or higher, speak with either Ganredhel in the city of Cheydinhal or with Tsrava in Leyawiin to learn who can teach you more about Acrobatics. You will be told that Aerin is the only one that can do it and you are sent to find her at her camp. They helpfully mark the location on your map.
A Missing Trainer
Aerin's Camp is in the far northeast corner of Cyrodiil, north of Cheydinhal and east of Bruma. Reaching it can be a challenge. The easiest way to get here is to follow an unmarked road that leads there. Otherwise you will have to traverse some steep slopes.
Although Ganredhel and Tsrava will tell you to find Aerin for master training, Aerin is nowhere to be found. However, you will find Torbern, who agrees to train you in her absence. Unlike most of the master trainers, he doesn't require you to do anything in order to receive training.
- Like Alawen, Bralsa Andaren, and Tooth-in-the-Sea, if Torbern dies before beginning his Master Training quest, the quest can be obtained but not completed, and will stay active in your journal.
|Acrobatics Training (TrainingAcrobatics)
||For further training in Acrobatics, I need to search the mountains in the northeast of Cyrodiil for Aerin's Camp
||Torbern has agreed to train me in Aerin's absence.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage TrainingAcrobatics stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.