Skyrim:Dungeon Delving (Bandits)< Skyrim: Quests: Miscellaneous: Favors / Radiant
This is a radiant quest which you can receive from either of the following people. The dungeon is randomly determined from the Bandit Camps present in the quest giver's hold.
|Quest Giver||Quest Giver Home||Quest Item||Dungeon(s)|
|Amren||Amren's House (Whiterun)||Amren's Family Sword||Halted Stream Camp, Redoran's Retreat, Swindler's Den, Valtheim Keep, White River Watch|
|Shahvee||Argonian Assemblage (Windhelm)||Shahvee's Amulet of Zenithar||Cragslane Cavern, Gallows Rock, Lost Knife Hideout, Stony Creek Cave, Uttering Hills Camp|
It is a standard fetch-and-return quest. The item will be found in the boss chest in the target dungeon, and is treated as a quest item.
Amren's Family Sword
When you encounter Amren, he may be arguing with his wife Saffir. If asked about the argument, Amren will tell you about his father's sword:
- My Saffir doesn't like that I've been spending so much time looking for my father's old sword. He fed his entire family with the gold he made using that weapon. I'm not about to let it gather dust in some thief's trophy room.
Volunteering to retrieve the sword for him triggers the start of the quest.
|Amren's Family Sword||000647ac||1 Hand Sword||7||None|
When you return the sword, Amren gives you a one point bonus in both Block and One-handed, commenting, "Here, my father had a favorite sword and shield technique. Let me teach it to you, in honor of his memory."
Shahvee's Amulet of Zenithar
If you talk to Shahvee you may have the option to ask her, "Your people have bad luck?" In response she will tell you:
- We have not faired [sic] well outside our native Black Marsh, but we're determined to make the best of things. I began praying to Zenithar, the god of wealth, to bring us some fortune, but thieves made off with my sacred amulet almost as soon as I bought it.
Volunteering to retrieve the amulet triggers the start of the quest.
|Shahvee's Amulet||000bfa0a||Amulet||0||Prices are 10% better:
When you return the amulet, Shahvee gives you a one point bonus in both Light Armor and Lockpicking, commenting, "Before I came into Zenithar's calling, I confess I was a thief. But I learned a few things in my time that might help you survive. Let me show you."
- Because this is a favor quest which affects the quest giver's disposition, it will count towards the "Help the People" part of the thane quest for the quest giver's hold.
- It is impossible to do both quests at the same time, e.g., if you do the quest for Amren, you are unable to do it for Shahvee until you have completed the quest for Amren.
|Dungeon Delving (Bandits) (Favor204)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Find <Alias=QuestItem> inside <Alias=Dungeon>
Objective 15: Return <Alias=QuestItem> to <Alias.ShortName=QuestGiver>
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 200.