|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Northwest of Skingrad|
Echo Mine is a small mine northwest of Skingrad containing bandits. It contains only one zone, Echo Mine.
- This mine contains 3 Cairn Bolete plants and 2 Wisp Stalk plants.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -27, 9
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Echo Mine (editor name EchoMineMapMarker). The entrance door is NNE of the marker, 20 feet away.
- 0-1 Bandit Enemy (each 50% probability melee , 25% archer Bandit, 12% Dog, 12% Nuisance Animal) is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Forest variety) is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Highlands variety) is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Plains variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 12 Motherwort plants
- Near an unlit campfire you can find 8 bottles of ale that the bandit keeping watch was probably drinking before you came along
- You can also find 8 bottles of cheap wine in an empty barrel
Zone 1: Echo Mine
Echo Mine is a pretty small dungeon, but because of its many branches you can easily attract the attention of multiple opponents, so you should be very careful and you should contain the fights to a small area to stop the bandits from overwhelming you.
Right from the start you can travel in three directions. If you go to the right, you will arrive in a small room containing a chest with minor loot and an easily picked lock. If you continue down the short corridor leading out of the room to the right you will find a bandit in the corridor. You can easily kill the bandit without any noise with a bow. At the end of the corridor you will find another small room containing a chest and three cairn bolete.
If you go straight ahead at the first intersection you will discover a room with two enemies and a chest containing minor loot as well as a silver vein and a bowl containing three silver nuggets. On the left side of the room you can find a breakable wall (just activate the "push loose planks three times"). Past the breakable wall there is a chest with minor loot and two barrels each with minor loot.
When you go left at the initial intersection, you should be very careful, because you could end up in a fight with four enemies, possibly five. Two of them guard the first room that you visit that contains two wisp stalks and a bedroll. Leading out of the room are two passages. To the left, behind the door, there is a corridor that leads to a small room with a bandit and a chest containing minor loot. To the right, down the corridor leads to a bigger, yet still small room with 1-2 bandits, a barrel and a chest that both contain minor loot. On a table in the room you can find five arrows and an iron bow.
- 8 Bandit Enemies (each 50% probability melee , 25% archer Bandit, 12% Dog, 12% Nuisance Animal)
- 3 Chests 01 (1 locked)
- 2 Chests 02 (both locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 1 Chest 04
- 2 Silver Veins (non-respawning)
- The other following items will always be found: 3 Silver Nuggets, 6 Iron Arrows, and 1 Iron Bow
- The following plants will always be found: 3 Cairn Bolete plants and 2 Wisp Stalk plants
- Some of the above items are clustered at the following locations:
- At C: 3 Silver Nuggets and 1 Silver Vein (non-respawning)
- At D: 6 Iron Arrows and 1 Iron Bow
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 Break-away wall ('Push Loose Planks') at E
- 1 bedroll at location b on map