Skyrim:The Battle for Fort Snowhawk (Stormcloaks)< Skyrim: Quests: Stormcloaks
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Get your orders from Galmar Stone-Fist.
- Meet the men preparing for the attack.
- Defeat the Imperials.
- Return to Ulfric.
Galmar Stone-Fist will tell you to meet the Stormcloak soldiers southwest of Fort Snowhawk and to help them attack the fort. When you arrive, the soldiers will begin to storm the fort and your journal will tell you to kill all the Imperials and keep track of the percentage left. There will be some wooden barricades blocking the entrance to the fort—three hits from a weapon or Destruction spell will destroy them. Fight alongside your Stormcloak brothers and finish off the Imperial soldiers. After the Imperials have been defeated, the quest will end and you will have to head back to Ulfric Stormcloak for the next part of Liberation of Skyrim.
- Bodies will usually disappear after they have been killed; this is to stop lagging.
- Not all the enemies are present at the start of the mission; they will spawn when enough are killed.
- The Imperial soldiers will occasionally drop one of the Divines' amulets (excluding Talos).
- More enemies will spawn than are needed to kill.
- Completing this quest will send Idgrod Ravencrone to the Blue Palace, and install Sorli the Builder as Jarl of Hjaalmarch.
- Completing this quest will also complete the quest Season Unending and advance the quest The Fallen to the objective "Learn Shout to call Odahviing."
|The Battle for Fort Snowhawk (CWFortSiegeFort)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||Galmar Stone-Fist has sent me to assist in taking Fort Snowhawk from the enemy.
Objective 10: Join the men attacking Fort Snowhawk
Objective 100: Take over Fort Snowhawk by defeating the enemy (<Global=CWPercentPoolRemainingDefender>% Remaining)
|9000||Finishes quest||We have succeeded in taking Fort Snowhawk from the enemy.|
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 910, 920, 950, 1000, 2000, 9200, 9999.