|# of Zones||1|
|# of Welkynd Stones||0|
|# of Varla Stones||0|
|Vampire Enemies, Zombie Undead|
|1 Ayleid Statue
1 boss-level Coffin
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Near Sancre Tor, by the unmarked northern road between Bruma and Chorrol|
- This ruin can be entered, fully explored and all items retrieved without starting the related quest. Selling the Ayleid Statue found in Ninendava is one way to start the quest.
- This location is referenced in the book The Song of Pelinal, v 3, added by the Knights of the Nine plug-in. The Divine Crusader killed Gordhaur the Shaper here in single combat.
- Ninendava also appears in ESO.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -10, 34
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Ninendava (editor name NinendavaMapMarker). The entrance door is N of the marker, 80 feet away.
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Forested Mountains variety) is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Mountains variety) is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Snowy Mountains variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 47 Clouded Funnel Cap plants, 6 Lavender plants, 17 Milk Thistle plants, 8 Tinder Polypore plants, and 15 Wormwood plants
Zone 1: Ninendava
Upon entering, you are immediately faced with two intersections. The first is quite simple, and the two small rooms only contain one enemy while the second one is more complex. If you head left you will arrive at a hard-locked gate (C) which stops you from reaching the Ayleid Statue (S) needed for the related quest. The key for this gate can be obtained by going through the remaining portion of the dungeon.
Head right to arrive at a small intersection after having crossed a Swinging Blade Trap at T. The next few rooms contain a series of enemies, which are better dealt with separately to avoid having to fight with more than two at a time. The large room contains the boss chest (B) and the key (k), on top of a copy of Darkest Darkness.
The initial intersection can be somewhat confusing on the map: it is a two-way intersection that you first enter from the south. Although the map makes it look like a four-way intersection (with a fourth option to proceed northward), the fourth corridor is actually on a lower level. From the intersection you can either:
- head west (left-hand turn when you first enter), which leads you to the Ayleid statue, after some minor zigzags and climbing two sets of stairs.
- proceed to the east (right-hand turn when you first enter), which brings you downstairs, looping back underneath the original intersection, then continuing to the west.
- 1 Ayleid Statue at location S on map
- 1 boss-level Coffin (Vampire variety; locked) at B
- 3 Ayleid Casks 01 (1 locked)
- 3 Coffins 01
- Ninedava Gate Key at k. The key is on top of the book Darkest Darkness which is sitting on a table next to a (locked) Ayleid Cask.
- 1 Swinging Blade trap at location T on map
Doors and Gates: