Oblivion:Foxglove Nectar< Oblivion: Alchemy / Items: Ingredients
The ingredient Foxglove Nectar comes from the plant "Foxglove", which is very common in the Nibenay Valley region between the Silverfish and Panther Rivers. Surprisingly, this ingredient's effects are all beneficial, even though the real-life foxglove plant (otherwise known as Digitalis) is quite poisonous.
Foxglove Nectar is one of the few commonplace ingredients that cannot be duplicated in the Arch Mage's Enchanted Chest.
2 guaranteed samples can be found in the following locations:
- 1 sample is at The Dividing Line in Leyawiin
- 1 sample is in Horn Cave
It can also be found randomly in the inventories of alchemy vendors.
The places with the highest concentrations of Foxglove Nectar are:
- 24 plants are in exterior cell (28, -8) (map)
- 22 plants are in exterior cell (38, -8) (map)
- 20 plants are in exterior cell (30, -14) (map)
- 20 plants are in exterior cell (39, -8) (map)
Map marker locations with high concentrations include:
- 20 plants are at the entrance to Wendelbek (map)
- 17 plants are around Nayon Camp (map)
- 11 plants are at the entrance to Lost Boy Cavern (map)
- 10 plants are around Peryite's Shrine (map)
- 9 plants are at the entrance to Nenalata (map)