|Items||Head, Chest, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Blessing of Akatosh
The Apprentice Stone
Alchemy description: Magicka regenerates <mag>% faster for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Magicka regenerates <mag>% faster.
Regenerate Magicka (a.k.a. Fortify Magicka Rate) increases the rate at which the target naturally regenerates Magicka.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Regenerate Magicka:
There are two distinct versions of this effect. The first simply regenerates magicka, and is used by the following items. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Magicka Rate if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Helmets, Rings, and Robes of Recovery items
- All varieties of Armor, Helmets, Rings, and Robes of Replenishing
- All varieties of Helmets, Rings, and Robes of Resurgence
- Adept Robes
- Apprentice Robes
- Black Mage Robes
- Blue Mage Robes
- Expert Robes
- Hooded Black Mage Robes
- Hooded Necromancer Robes
- Master Robes
- Mythic Dawn Robes
- Necromancer Robes
- Novice Robes
- Telvanni Robes DB
- Vampire Royal Armor DG
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
The second version of this effect is combined with various fortify magic skill effects:
- All Robes of Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Illusion, and Restoration
- This includes Novice, Adept, Apprentice, Expert, and Master Robes, and also includes Minor, Major, Extreme, Eminent, and Peerless variants of the enchantment
Blessings and Powers
- The Blessing of Akatosh provides 10% faster magicka regeneration.
- The Apprentice Stone provides 100% faster magicka regeneration at the expense of a 100% weakness to magic.
- The Highborn greater power allows Altmer to regenerate magicka faster for 60 seconds, once per day.
- The Atronach Stone comes with a 50% slower magicka regeneration penalty.
- The Ring of the Erudite in the Dawnguard add-on provides a unique version of the Regenerate Magicka effect that modifies the base value of the wearer's Magicka regeneration instead of the percent modification seen in the above discussed effects and enchantments. See that item's page for more information.
- Multiple sources of Magicka regeneration bonuses and penalties are additive. For instance, two +100% bonuses and one -50% penalty add up to +150%.