Skyrim:Milling< Skyrim: Activities
Milling is an action that can be performed by NPCs and by you at some farms and mills.
In order to activate this animation sequence, you must activate an available grain mill. You will then proceed to push the grindstone in a circle around the mill for one revolution. A follower can also be ordered to turn it. However, it is only an animation in the original version of the game, as the milling process yields no results.
With Hearthfire installed, you can activate small grain mills to create a sack of flourHF using 3 wheat.
- Corpselight Farm — A small farmstead located in Falkreath. (map)
- Cowflop Farmhouse — A farmhouse located in Rorikstead. (map)
- Druadach Redoubt Cave (map)
- Fellstar Farm — A farm in Ivarstead, located across the road from the lumber mill and south of the bridge to High Hrothgar. (map)
- Heljarchen Hall — A piece of property in the Pale, north of Loreius Farm and south of Fort Dunstad. (map)
- Lemkil's Farmhouse — A small farm in Rorikstead. (map)
- Lylvieve Family's House — A small farmhouse on the northwestern side of Dragon Bridge, located next to Horgeir's House. (map)
- Merryfair Farm — A poor, small farm west of Riften, owned and run by Dravin Llanith and his wife Synda Llanith. (map)
- Three mills have activators which do not function properly, even with Hearthfire installed: Battle-Born Farm, Chillfurrow Farm, and Pelagia Farm.
- Three mills exist which do not have activators at all: Loreius Farm, Salvius Farm, and Snow-Shod Farm.
- The mill at Heljarchen Hall needs to be constructed.