- "You will walk through the Hall of Heroes and find your way to the eternal sands of the Far Shores.
- It has been this way and will be this way for all Ra Gada who walk under the watchful eye of Tu'whacca." — When We Pass
Tu'whacca (or simply Tuwhacca), the Tricky God, is the Yokudan God of Souls, the God of the Far Shores. Before the creation of the world, he was the god of Nobody Really Cares. When Tall Papa undertook the creation of the Walkabout, Tu'whacca found a purpose: he became the caretaker of the Far Shores, and continues to help Redguards find their way into the afterlife. His cult is sometimes associated with Arkay in the more cosmopolitan, Forebear regions of Hammerfell, where the names Tu'whacca and Arkay are basically interchangeable. Crowns detest this Imperialization, considering it a betrayal of their heritage. Nevertheless, scholars can't help but note the clear similarities between them, as well as well the similarities they both share with Xarxes of the Altmer, in both the etymology of their names and the divine roles they fill.
Being an integral part of the Redguard belief system, they have developed many customs related to him. A sneeze may prompt a Redguard to say something like "Tu'whacca bless you", as ancient writings suggest a sneeze is a sign of the presence of an evil spirit. The dead or dying are often referred to with the adage "may Tu'whacca have mercy on [their] soul" or "may Tu'whacca escort [their] soul to the Far Shores". When mummifying a body, the first step Redguard priests perform is to consecrate the body with the Blessings of Tu'whacca.
- Monomyth: Lorkhan and Satakal — Excerpt of a theological book containing the common creation myths
- Tu'whacca's Prayer — A traditional Redguard prayer
- Tu'whacca, Arkay, Xarxes de Lady Cinnabar of Taneth — A discussion on the similarity of gods
- Varieties of Faith, The Forebears de Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College — A summary of the pantheon of the Redguard Forebears
- When We Pass — A Redguard creed
- O Monomito
- Varieties of Faith, The Forebears — Brother Mikhael Karkuxor of the Imperial College
- Tu'whacca's Prayer
- Traição de Nossas Heranças — "Nworc at-Traeh"
- Tu'whacca, Arkay, Xarxes — Lady Cinnabar of Taneth
- Threat of the Baandari Pedlars — Zuladr, High Priest of Satakalaam
- Lord Jaren's Journal — Lord Jaren
- Sacrilege and Mayhem in the Alik'r — Doctor Tazhim of the Bureau of Outlander Affairs
- The Eight Steps of Mummification — Fezmani of the Steady Hand, Priest of Tu'whacca