- This location is not accessible until the start of the related quest due to a landslide blocking the entrance.
- There are two chests (one is in the northwestern corner with a coin purse, the other is almost centered to the west of the fire pit, with a potion off to the south from it) in the water in the main chamber.
- There is a chest on a ledge near the water level to the north of the fire pit and another on a hidden ledge accessible by jumping on the right side of the huge arch on the west side in the main chamber, and a coin purse on the southern pillar that has a face on the end.
- If the puzzle door does not work, check here for possible fixes.
- Vahlok will respawn, despite the fact that the tomb does not, and that he is the only named dragon priest to do so.