|Esta página ou seção está incompleta. Você pode ajudar adicionando conteúdo a ela.
only needs an article on leveling, then all pages should lead somewhere helpful
Para mais informações, veja os arquivos de ajuda, o guia de estilo, e a deste artigo.
"Your assignment in the exile post of Dawnstar begins poorly, as glacier tribes are raiding this far northern town. Governor Vinticae informs you that he needs you to find his four champions (Alhavara, Beatrice, Chung, and Delacroix), one of whom is probably a traitor in league with the tribes. You must survive the rigors of Dawnstar, choose friends carefully, gain enough power to defeat enemies, and restore your good name."
- Dawnstar promotional text.
- Note: Dawnstar was developed in several different versions to make sure the game would load on as many phones as possible. The smallest version of the game contains only 8 dungeons and 6 classes, while the largest version has 36 dungeons and adds the Spellsword class.
- The game information provided below is based on the largest version of the game.
- Quest Walkthrough - A step-by-step guide on how to save Dawnstar from the ongoing invasion.
- Character Creation - Stats and skills for all 7 classes.
- Getting Started - A detailed guide for both the experienced and inexperienced Elder Scrolls gamers.
- Reveal the Traitor - How to compare rumors and clues and successfully reveal the traitor.
- Items - All items found within the game:
- Gift Items - A page covering all 36 gifts you can give to trainers, including gift locations and the points you get from each trainer.
- Weapons - All the weapons available in Dawnstar.
- Armor - All the Light and Heavy Armor found or purchased in the game.
- Magic Items - A listing of all the Potions, Runes and Ointments that will aid you in your quest.
- Magic - All the spells found in the game and how to obtain them.
- Leveling System - How to raise your skills and attributes through leveling.
- Hints/Tips - the in-game Help menu merged with a few tips from the official website.
- Dictionary - for unseasoned Elder Scrolls players.