This page lists all the towns, villages, and miscellaneous settlements in Skyrim.
Major towns and similar important settlements - smaller than a city but larger than a farm, camp or shack. These areas typically act as small quest hubs.
- Dragon Bridge — A small town built near the ancient iconic Dragon Bridge in northwestern Skyrim near Solitude.
- Helgen — A town located within Falkreath Hold, near the Skyrim-Cyrodiil border.
- Ivarstead — A small milling town located at the base of the Throat of the World.
- Karthwasten — A small mining village in the Reach.
- Riverwood — A medium-sized town north of Helgen.
- Rorikstead — A farming town in Whiterun Hold.
- Shor's Stone — A small mining village that operates the Redbelly Mine.
These are the purchasable estates added by the Hearthfire official add-on. They appear on the map with the same icon as towns.
- Black-Briar Lodge — A large remote building east of Riften.
- Brandy-Mug Farm — A wheat farm, a short distance east of Windhelm Stables.
- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary — One of two Dark Brotherhood sanctuaries located within Skyrim.
- Darkwater Crossing — A small mining camp that operates the Goldenrock Mine.
- Dawnstar Sanctuary — A disused Dark Brotherhood sanctuary located on the shore of the Sea of Ghosts near Dawnstar.
- Goldenglow Estate — A honey farm on a group of islands directly west of Riften.
- High Hrothgar — A small settlement roughly halfway up the Throat of the World.
- Honningbrew Meadery — A small meadery owned by Sabjorn. It is located at the crossroad by the bridges to the southeast of Whiterun.
- Japhet's Folly — Located on the small Rockjoint Island far northeast of Skyrim in the Sea of Ghosts, that is visited during the quest Rise in the East.
- Kynesgrove — A small village located on the road south from Windhelm, in Eastmarch.
- Stonehills — A small iron mining settlement directly east of Morthal.
- Thalmor Embassy — The Aldmeri Dominion's diplomatic mission to Skyrim, located north of Solitude, which serves as the center of Thalmor activity in Skyrim.
- Corpselight Farm — A small farmstead located in Falkreath.
- Cowflop Farmhouse — A farmhouse located in Rorikstead.
- Fellstar Farm — A farm in Ivarstead, located across the road from the lumber mill and south of the bridge to High Hrothgar.
- Hlaalu Farm — A small farm east of Windhelm.
- Hollyfrost Farm — A large farm with a single-roomed L-shaped farmhouse east of Windhelm.
- Katla's Farm — A small farm and stable along the Karth River, outside of Solitude.
- Lemkil's Farmhouse — A small farm in Rorikstead.
- Lylvieve Family's House — A small farmhouse on the northwestern side of Dragon Bridge, located next to Horgeir's House.
- Merryfair Farm — A poor, small farm west of Riften, owned and run by Dravin Llanith and his wife Synda Llanith.
- Battle-Born Farm — A farm just outside Whiterun, owned by the Battle-Born clan who are influential in the city.
- Chillfurrow Farm — A small farm just outside of Whiterun, owned by Nazeem.
- Loreius Farm — A small farm in the Pale, north of Whitewatch Tower.
- Pelagia Farm — A large sprawling farm south of Whiterun owned by Severio Pelagia.
- Salvius Farm — A small farm east of Markarth.
- Sarethi Farm — A farm between Riften and Ivarstead that has learned to cultivate nirnroot.
- Snow-Shod Farm — A small farm south of Riften that is owned by Vulwulf Snow-Shod.
- Anga's Mill — A small wood mill built along the north bank of the River Yorgrim, west of Windhelm.
- Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp — A sawmill and lumber camp in the southwestern part of Dragon Bridge.
- Half-Moon Mill — A lumber mill that supplies Helgen and Falkreath.
- Heartwood Mill — A struggling lumber mill on the shores of Lake Honrich, west of Goldenglow Estate.
- Mixwater Mill — A remote mill on the White River.
- Solitude Sawmill — A wood mill southwest of Solitude.
Remote dwellings in the wilderness. They may or may not be inhabited, and the occupants may not be friendly.
- Abandoned Shack — An isolated house in Hjaalmarch, east of Solitude.
- Alchemist's Shack — A small wooden shack located between Haemar's Shame and Ivarstead.
- Angi's Camp — A cabin and camp southeast of Falkreath.
- Anise's Cabin — A small, open cabin in Falkreath Hold near where the White River meets Lake Ilinalta.
- Cliffside Retreat — An isolated shack located south of Dragon Bridge, northeast of Liar's Retreat.
- Crabber's Shanty — A small run down shack, home to a lone fisherman on the River Hjaal.
- Drelas' Cottage — An isolated cottage at the foot of a mountain in northern Whiterun Hold.
- Froki's Shack — An isolated hunter's shack nestled in the southern mountains of the Rift.
- Hall of the Vigilant — A secluded lodge south-southwest of Dawnstar, home to the Vigilants of Stendarr.
- Hunter's Rest — A shack in the hills near Moss Mother Cavern inhabited by two Elk hunters.
- Ironback Hideout — A dilapidated house to the northwest of Solitude, a short distance east of The Steed Stone.
- Lund's Hut — A small house located just northwest of Rorikstead.
- Meeko's Shack — A run-down shack owned by the canine follower Meeko, who has inherited the home from his unfortunate owner.
- Pinewatch — A cottage and bandits' hideout located northeast of Falkreath and west of Helgen.
- Riverside Shack — A small shack east of Gallows Rock and west-southwest of Kynesgrove, along the eastern bank of the White River.
- Traitor's Post — A crumbling shack and bandit outpost east of Windhelm, and just north of the Sacellum of Boethiah.