Skyrim:Fly Amanita< Skyrim: Alchemy / Items: Ingredients
Fly Amanita is a mushroom commonly found in caves.
It is one of only three ingredients with a Fortify Two-handed effect.
43 guaranteed samples can be found in 33 different locations. Locations with multiple samples are:
- 4 in Tolvald's Cave (The Rift)
- 2 in Alftand Animonculory (Winterhold)
- 2 in Cragslane Cavern (Eastmarch)
- 2 in Irkngthand Grand Cavern (The Pale)
- 2 in Jala's House (Solitude)
- 2 in Solitude Lighthouse (Solitude)
- 2 in Solitude Sawmill (Haafingar)
- 2 in Thalmor Embassy (Haafingar)
- 2 in Valerica's StudyDG (Castle Volkihar)
It is categorized as an uncommon ingredient, meaning that all apothecary merchants have a 15% chance of carrying 1-5 samples. In addition, it may be randomly found in uncommon- and rare-type apothecary's satchels.
444 fly amanita mushrooms can be found in 70 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 66 in Pinemoon Cave (Haafingar)
- 44 in Geirmund's Hall (The Rift)
- 34 in Chillwind Depths (Hjaalmarch)
- 22 in Steamscorch Mine (Eastmarch)
- 15 in Irkngthand Grand Cavern (The Pale)
- 13 in Orotheim (Hjaalmarch)
- 13 in Rebel's Cairn (The Reach)
- 13 in Tolvald's Cave (The Rift)
- 12 in Reachwater Rock (The Reach)