(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Drain the target's Stamina by <mag> points.
Enchanting description: Does <mag> points of Stamina damage.
Damage Stamina reduces the value of the target's Stamina. Damage Stamina causes a total of <mag> points of damage, instantaneously. There are two additional variants of this effect, documented on their own effect pages: Ravage Stamina and Lingering Damage Stamina. All three of these effects are available from potions but only Damage Stamina is available as an enchantment.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Damage Stamina:
- Ancestor Moth WingDG (1st effect)
- Ash Creep ClusterDB (1st effect)
- Berit's Ashes (1st effect)
- Blisterwort (1st effect)
- Blue Butterfly Wing (1st effect)
- Bone Meal (1st effect)
- Canis Root (1st effect)
- Chaurus Hunter AntennaeDG (1st effect)
- Crimson Nirnroot
- Cyrodilic Spadetail (1st effect)
- Giant's Toe (1st effect)
- Jarrin Root
- Rock Warbler Egg
- Spider Egg (1st effect)
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Damage Stamina if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All weapons of Fatigue
- All weapons of Weariness
- All weapons of Torpor
- All weapons of Debilitation
- All weapons of Lethargy
- All weapons of Exhaustion
- Froki's Bow
Artifacts and unique items that use the effect but cannot be disenchanted include:
- The name of the enchanting version of this effect is actually "Stamina Damage" instead of "Damage Stamina"
- The magnitudes of all Stamina Damage enchantments (both custom and generic) are increased by the Augmented Flames perk, because the Stamina Damage effect is incorrectly tagged with the
- This bug is fixed by version 1.3.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.