Skyrim:Animal Extermination (A)< Skyrim: Quests: Companions: Radiant
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Para the alternate version, veja Animal Extermination (B).
- Travel to Jorrvaskr to speak with Aela the Huntress about work.
- Clear out the beast invading a citizen of Skyrim's home or shop.
- Return to Aela for payment.
Once you have completed the Take Up Arms quest, you can begin work as a Companion. As one of the group's leaders, Aela the Huntress will allocate jobs to those looking for work. When you approach Aela she will inform you that: "A citizen of <a location in Skyrim> has asked for our help. It seems a predator has invaded their <home, shop, farm>, and someone needs to clear the beast out." Accept the job and your journal will be updated with the location and the type of predator you need to exterminate.
|>=6||Ice Wolf, Ice Wraith, Sabre Cat|
|>=11||Snowy Sabre Cat|
|>=20||Hagraven, Snow Bear|
The location can be any of at least forty-two houses in Skyrim. The list includes most houses (other than inns) that are occupied by standard town citizens. The location will be limited to holds that you have previously visited, so early in the game you may only receive destinations within Whiterun Hold, but later in the game there are many more possible destinations. Note that if you have the Dragonborn add-on installed, the location may be on Solstheim, in which case your quest marker will not appear while you are in Skyrim.
Once you have eliminated the invader, return to Aela for your payment. This quest is repeatable.
- If Dragonborn is installed, some radiant locations may be on Solstheim. If you are in Skyrim, you will not receive a quest marker pointing you to the quest location, but must travel to Solstheim first (at which point any quest markers you have to quests in Skyrim will lose their quest markers).
- The animals that spawn will not be restricted to that animal's natural habitat. For example, you could find a snow bear or snowy sabre cat in Falkreath Hold or Riverwood, even though these places have more temperate climates.
- Sometimes you are technically considered trespassing when you enter one of these homes, even though you have permission to be there. Though you will not get a bounty, your followers will still refuse to speak to you, insisting that "You're not supposed to be in here." while in the house.
- Unless the door is locked and you are seen picking the lock, then you will receive a bounty of 5 septims.
- After killing the beast and returning to Aela, your quest will be acknowledged as complete, but it may remain in your quest list. If this happens, Aela will not give you any further quests to do (though it will still trigger The Silver Hand quest if you are far enough in the Companion's Quest Line) ?.
|Animal Extermination (CR01)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I've been tasked to clear the <Alias=Beast> out of <Alias=BeastVictim>'s home in <Alias=VictimHometown>.
Objective 10: Kill the <Alias=Beast>
|20||I've cleared the <Alias=Beast> out of <Alias=BeastVictim>'s home in <Alias=VictimHometown>.
Objective 20: Return to Aela
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 1, 100.
|Este artigo relacionado a Skyrim é um rascunho. Você pode ajudar expandindo-o.|