|● Weather Table ●|
The Gold Coast is a coastal area covering the peninsula on the west coast of Cyrodiil. It is bordered on the west by Hammerfell and the Abecean Sea. The borders of the Colovian Highlands and the West Weald lie to the east. The Gold Road, running from Kvatch to Anvil, cuts through the middle of the region.
Within the Gold Coast lie the cities and counties of Anvil and Kvatch.
Along the coast itself are plentiful Water Hyacinth plants, along with a few of the elusive Nirnroot. Further inland there is a bounty of Aloe Vera, Fennel, Lady's Mantle and Goldenrod plants - providing ingredients that are rare elsewhere in Cyrodiil. There are also many Arrowroot, Bergamot, Ginseng, Mandrake, St Jahn's Wort and Lily plants, but those ingredients are also found elsewhere.
Gold Coast Places
A list of places found in the region of Gold Coast:
- Anvil — The main city on the Gold Coast to the southwest of Cyrodiil, dedicated to Dibella.
- Kvatch — Was a major city in western Cyrodiil until overrun by Daedra; it was dedicated to Akatosh.
Villages, Farms, and Settlements
- Gweden Farm — A farmhouse southeast of Anvil (quest-related).
- Lord Drad's Estate — A farming estate north of Anvil (quest-related).
- Shetcombe Farm — A farm northeast of Kvatch (quest-related).
- Whitmond Farm — A farmhouse north of Anvil (quest-related).
- Gold Road — Main road from the Imperial City to Skingrad, Kvatch and ultimately Anvil.
Bodies of Water
- Abecean Sea — Sea on the western coast of Cyrodiil.
- Beldaburo — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin northwest of Anvil containing conjurers.
- Garlas Agea — A small Ayleid ruin between Kvatch and Anvil containing necromancers.
- Niryastare — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin northwest of Kvatch containing undead.
- Garlas Malatar — A medium-sized Ayleid ruin northwest of Anvil containing Aurorans (plugin-specific).
- Crowhaven — A medium-sized fort northwest of Anvil containing vampires (quest-related).
- Fort Strand — A medium-sized fort east of Anvil containing marauders (quest-related).
- Fort Sutch — A small fort north of Anvil containing mercenaries (quest-related).
- Belletor's Folly — A medium-sized mine south of Kvatch containing bandits.
- Bleak Mine — A small silver mine north of Anvil containing NPCs (quest-related).
- Brittlerock Cave — A medium-sized cave northwest of Kvatch containing daedra (quest-related).
- Hrota Cave — A small cave north of Anvil containing bandits (quest-related).
- Smoke Hole Cave — A medium-sized cave between Kvatch and Anvil containing undead.
- Smuggler's Cave — A small empty cave south of Anvil (plugin-related).
- Brina Cross Inn — An inn on the Gold Road between Anvil and Kvatch (quest-related).
- Gottshaw Inn — An inn on the Gold Road between Kvatch and Anvil.
- Atrene Camp — An empty campsite north of Anvil.
- Bodean Camp — An empty campsite northwest of Kvatch. (plugin-related)
- Troll Candle Camp — A campsite between Anvil and Kvatch acting as the home of a master marksman (quest-related).
- Varus Camp — A campsite northwest of Kvatch containing bandits (quest-related). (plugin-related)
Gold Coast Quests
A list of all quests involving the region of Gold Coast:
- A Rat Problem: Azzan in Anvil wants you to see Arvena Thelas regarding a rat problem in her basement.
- The Unfortunate Shopkeeper: Stop some thieves from robbing a local shopkeeper.
- Den of Thieves: A gang of Bosmer thieves has been causing some problems around Anvil.
- The Wandering Scholar: Elante of Alinor wishes to study a Daedric shrine and needs protection.
- The Stone of St. Alessia: The Stone of St. Alessia has been stolen from the Chapel of Talos in Bruma.
- Anvil Recommendation: Investigate a number of deaths along the Gold Road to obtain a recommendation from Anvil.
- Bad Medicine: Cure the sickly warlord Roderick at Fort Sutch: a spoonful of sugar, a pint of poison.
- Marksman Training: A master marksman wants your equipment to be up to scratch before she will train you.
- Attack on Fort Sutch: Help a group of soldiers close an Oblivion Gate (non-journal).
- The Ghost Ship of Anvil: Varulae needs you to recover her crystal ball from the haunted ship.
- Origin of the Gray Prince: Agronak gro-Malog, the Imperial Arena Grand Champion asks you to find proof of his noble birthright.
- The Siren's Deception: An all-female gang of thieves is preying on married men in the town.
- When the Vow Breaks: Recover the family heirloom for an abandoned wife.
- Where Spirits Have Lease: It's your chance to buy a large manor, cheap! There's only one little snag...