|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Southeast of Cheydinhal, valley by Dark Fissure|
Doomed Mine is a small mine southeast of Cheydinhal containing bandits. It contains only one zone, Doomed Mine.
- This mine contains 3 Wisp Stalk plants.
- You have a 10% chance of meeting an Orc Adventurer here.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 35, 15
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Doomed Mine (editor name DoomedMineMapMarker). The entrance door is ESE of the marker, 70 feet away.
- 0-1 Bandit Enemy (each 50% probability melee , 25% archer Bandit, 25% Dog) is near the entrance
- 1 Wilderness Creature (Mountains variety) is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 31 Clouded Funnel Cap plants, 1 Milk Thistle plant, 10 Motherwort plants, and 36 Tinder Polypore plants
- 1 Necromancer Altar is at location A on map
Zone 1: Doomed Mine
Doomed Mine is a fairly unremarkable mine and the most valuable items are the ones worn by the inhabitants. Make your way to the first larger room and clear out the opposition and loot the chest. After finishing this, head south and loot the locked chest on the way through the tunnel. The last room in this tunnel is a bandit campsite, complete with a bedroll, at b, cheap wine and the expected opposition. After looting the slain bandits and the chest, backtrack to the large room and proceed east where you will find a room filled to the brink with traps; 10 Pressure Plate triggers (C) and 5 Swinging Mace traps (D). In the next large room, head south for a possible encounter with an Orc Adventurer at O and a chest with minor loot. Proceed north and clear the last room of enemies and loot the locked chest. When all is said and done, exit the mine the way you came, through door Out.
- 1 Orc Adventurer (10% chance of appearing) at location O on map
- 8 Bandit Enemies (each 50% probability melee , 25% archer Bandit, 12% Dog, 12% Nuisance Animal)
- 4 Chests 01 (2 locked)
- 1 Chest 02
- 1 Chest 03
- The following plants will always be found: 3 Wisp Stalk plants
- 10 Pressure Plate triggers at location C on map
- 5 Swinging Mace traps at D
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 bedroll at location b on map