(Click on any item for details)
Absorb Fatigue M points for D seconds
Transfer M points of Fatigue per second from the target to the spellcaster for D seconds. The total fatigue transferred is MxD points. On the target, the effect is comparable to Damage Fatigue; on the spellcaster the effect is comparable to Restore Fatigue
- Only "On Touch" absorb spells are possible, even at the spellmaking altar.
- Despite the availability of Absorb Fatigue for custom enchanting on Bows, the range limitation inherent in Absorb effects makes the effect largely useless. The Marksman must be very close for the Absorb effect to apply at all, thereby defeating the purpose of using a Bow at all. The maximum range is currently unknown. There are no patches known which address this issue.
- This effect can be gained for spell making and enchanting via spells or choosing the Imperial race.
- Drain vs Damage vs Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.
- Restore vs Fortify vs Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.
- Damage Fatigue, Drain Fatigue, Fortify Fatigue, Restore Fatigue
- Absorb Attribute, Absorb Health, Absorb Magicka, Absorb Skill