Morrowind:Vivec (city)< Morrowind: Places: Cities & Towns
• Foreign • Hlaalu • Redoran • Arena • Telvanni • St. Delyn • St. Olms • Temple • Palace • Maps • Travel • Quests • Homes • Services •
(view on map)
|Region: Ascadian Isles|
- REDIRECT Lore:Cidade de Vivec
Getting there & around
Foot bridges connect with the mainland between the Ebonheart peninsula and the Hlaalu Compound, between the north bay region and the Foreign Quarter, and between the east bay region and the Telvanni Compound. Roads lead from the Hlaalu Compound bridge south to Ebonheart and north to Seyda Neen, from the Foreign Quarter bridge west towards Seyda Neen, north towards Suran and the Ascadian Isles, and east towards Molag Mar. Roads from the Telvanni Compound bridge are useful mostly for travelers to Molag Mar. The Silt Strider port at the north end offers fast-travel to Balmora, Molag Mar, Seyda Neen and Suran. A small harbor with connections to Ebonheart, Hla Oad, Molag Mar and Tel Branora is located north of the Foreign Quarter as well.
Mages Guild transport is located on the Plaza level of the Foreign Quarter.
Small gondolas provide short-distance fast-travel within the city.
In Vivec, you have access to all possible services. For more information, see each canton's individual services page.
Quests related to any of the cantons are listed in the canton's pages above. More general quests related to Vivec are listed below:
- Vivec Informants: Speak with three informants in Vivec about the Nerevarine Cult and the Sixth House.
- Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies: You must once again find Mehra Milo in Vivec.
- Hlaalu Hortator: You must persuade House Hlaalu to recognize you as their Hortator.
- Hortator and Nerevarine: Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- Malacath's Quest: End the bloodline of a false hero.
- Mysterious Killings in Vivec: Solve the mystery of seven recent murders in Vivec.
- An Apothecary Slandered: Investigate the source of some inflammatory leaflets about Aurane Frernis.
- Roland's Tear: Find five of these rare flowers for the alchemist Aurane Frernis.
- Sleepers Awake: Save several people from Dagoth Ur's spell.
- Free the Slaves: Receive a reward for freeing some slaves.
- An Invisible Son: Help a mostly invisible man become more visible.
- The Dwemer's Bone: Help Balen Andrano's failing business by sabotaging his competitor, Jeanne.
- A Rash of Insults: Cure Tarer Braryn who was cursed by Arch-mage Trebonius Artorius.
- The Bad Actor: Get rid of an annoying fool looking for a troupe.
- The Short Unhappy Life of Danar Uvelas: Find a missing husband for a lady in the Brewers Hall.