Este artigo foi marcado como incompleto ou impreciso. Não leve as coisas vistas aqui ao pé da letra.Ajude! Se você tem o conhecimento necessário, por favor edite este artigo para que possamos remover a marcação de Incompleto.
The tyrannical dreugh-kings enslaved the "nineteen and nine and nine" oceans of Lyg and fought constant border wars amongst themselves. This correlates with the teachings of the Tribunal Temple, which state that Molag Bal had served as the chief of the dreughs in a form that was "spiny and armored and made for the sea", the after-image of which was reborn in Tamriel and known as the Ruddy Man.
Mehrunes Dagon is said to have been created and imbued with hope by the Magna Ge in the bowels of Lyg. Dagon then rose a "red legion" in rebellion and destroyed the Towers of CHIM-EL GHARJYG, casting down its cities and destroying the continent. In this way, Dagon "freed" Nirn from Creation. Replicating this mythic event was the main goal of Camoran's Oblivion Crisis in 3E 433, when he succeeded in temporarily breaking Akatosh's covenant and bringing Dagon to Tamriel.
- Said to have been "crushed with coldsalt" and thereafter called Hor.
- The "old City of Chains" destroyed by "newbone-warmth".
- Galg and Mor-Galg
- Two cities destroyed in the same "single night of day".
- Comentários ao Mysterium Xarxes Livro Quatro — Mankar Camoran
- As Trinta e Seis Lições de Vivec, Sermão Vinte e Oito — Vivec
- Events of Oblivion
- [[Lore:Exegesis of Merid-Nunda|]]
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.