- Julianos says: Know the truth. Observe the law. When in doubt, seek wisdom from the wise. — Ten Commands: Nine Divines
Julianos, Aedric God of Wisdom and Logic, is one of the Cyrodilic Divines, governing the realms of literature, law, history, and contradiction. He is usually associated with magic, and thus is often revered by wizards. Jhunal, the Nordic father of language and mathematics, fell out of favor in the Nordic pantheon, after which he became Julianos of the Divines. Monastic orders founded by Tiber Septim and dedicated to Julianos are the keepers of the Elder Scrolls. He is particularly venerated amongst many Imperials and Bretons. As a Divine, he represents the virtue of learning, scholarship, and justice. He is said to "incant the Damned Equation". His symbol is a triangle.
Julianos created the Shield of the Crusader for Pelinal Whitestrake, to help him defeat Umaril the Unfeathered. A chapel was dedicated to his worship in Skingrad. There was also a Chantry of Julianos in the Imperial City.
In the Iliac Bay, temples dedicated to him are known as Schools of Julianos. As their name implies, these temples are considered educational institutions, and they are believed to have spread the term "magicka" to describe the "power associated with performing magic".
- For related information, see the School of Julianos article.
- Variedades da Fé no Império — Irmão Mikhael Karkuxor
- Events of Morrowind
- [[Lore:Guia de Bolso do Império, 1º Edição/Invocation|]]
- Events of the Knights of the Nine
- Guide to Skingrad — Alessia Ottus
- Response to Bero's Speech — Malviser, Battlemage
- Events of Daggerfall
- Ancient Tales of the Dwemer, Part I: The Ransom of Zarek — Marobar Sul
- King Edward, Part XII
- Wine Ingredient List — Talan
- Events of Oblivion