|Esta página está sendo redesenhada para o Projeto de Lugares da Lore (LPP).
A página pode precisar de algum trabalho para se encaixar em nossos padrões da página do projeto.
Glenumbra is the western peninsula of High Rock separating the Iliac Bay from the Abecean Sea. The peninsula's geography is a mix of rugged woodland and fetid swamps. Snag-weevils have been known to plague the area, and werewolves are particularly prevalent. The famed city of Daggerfall is found along the coast of the southern region of Daenia. The forests of Daenia give way to the Cambray Hills, the central region of Glenumbra, which is home to the city of Camlorn and the marshland of Hag Fen. Further north is King's Guard, which takes it name from the mountain range which separates Glenumbra from Stormhaven and Rivenspire. Numerous other settlements are scattered throughout Glenumbra, such as Crosswych, a town in eastern King's Guard along the land route to and from Daggerfall. The peninsula is home to Cath Bedraud, the great cemetery where monarchs of High Rock are interred, as well as Glenumbra Moors, the site of the famous Battle of Glenumbria Moors.
- For game-specific information, see the ESO article.
- Glenumbra's People de Aldous Brousseau — A description of the people of Glenumbra
- Glenumbra's Towns and Cities de Ansur Belote — A description of the various settlements in Glenumbra
- Ghosts of Glenumbra de Jean Dutheil — A dissertation on the haunting of Glenumbra
- Travels in High Rock — An excerpt from a Glenumbra travel guidebook