|Esta página está sendo redesenhada para o Projeto de Lugares da Lore (LPP).
A página pode precisar de algum trabalho para se encaixar em nossos padrões da página do projeto.
|Appears in||Arena, Skyrim|
Falkreath (sometimes called Falcrenth) is a town in southwestern Skyrim, close to the border with both Cyrodiil and Hammerfell. Just across the border in Hammerfell lies the town of Elinhir. At one point the city seems to have been counted as part of Cyrodiil.
In the First Era, Falkreath was one of several kingdoms making up western Colovia. In the middle Second Era, it was a part of the kingdom of Western Skyrim. In the final century of the Second Era, the kingdom came to greater prominence as one of the Colovian Estates under the leadership of Cuhlecain and his general, Hjalti Early-Beard or Talos - later to be known as Tiber Septim.
One of Falkreath's historical traits is its graveyard. The graveyard's enormous size is due mainly to the many violent conflicts that have plagued its history.
- Arena was originally conceived as a fighting game featuring a tournament that took the player to each of Tamriel's cities to challenge different gladiatorial teams. According to a file from that stage of development left behind in the final game, Falkreath's gladiatorial team would have been called "the Dark Shadows".[oog 1]
- For game-specific information, see the Skyrim article.
- Arena map
- Map of Tamriel
- A Heresia Arcturiana — o Rei Ínfero, Ysmir Coroador-de-Reis
- Orcs of Skyrim — Thora Far-Wanderer
- Loading screens in Skyrim
Nota: as seguintes referências não são encontradas no jogo. Elas são incluídas para providenciar um fundo mais sólido ao artigo, mas podem não refletir lore estabelecida.