QuakeCon 2017 Sales Start— August 28, 2017
Midyear Mayhem and Legends Mobile Release — July 26, 2017
ESO's first ever Pelinal-themed Midyear Mayhem PvP event is currently in its second week. Alliance Points are doubled and ten new holiday event achievements can be earned. Note that both the Imperial City DLC and the Morrowind Chapter are needed to complete the event and earn your victor's laurel. To start the event, pick up the quest via the in-game Crown Store and head to your alliance base in Cyrodiil to bathe in the blood of elves.
The Elder Scrolls: Legends has launched on both iOS and Android today with a mobile-friendly interface. It can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
Heroes of Skyrim and ESO Plus Event — July 3, 2017
Heroes of Skyrim, the first card expansion for Legends, was released a day early on June 28. The update adds a new type of card pack, which can be opened to unlock the 154 new cards themed after The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. A random free deck is available simply for logging in, and new daily quests are available which make it easy to acquire some of the new packs. Additional decks can be bought for 500 Gold each, and a Skyrim Starter Pack discount is available for purchase.
In other news, a surprise event has been announced for ESO. The ESO Plus Bonus Event will take place from July 5 to July 9, and will award free Dwarven Crown Crates to ESO Plus subscribers for each day they log in. Non-subscribers can instead try out a free trial of ESO Plus, which includes bonus XP and gold, as well as full access to the five released DLC. This would be a good time to unlock loyalty rewards and Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood skills for those who don't own the DLC, as no rewards will be lost after the subscription lapses.
Steam Summer Sale 2017 Details— June 23, 2017
The Steam Summer Sale has begun, and with it, many deals on most of Steam's catalog are out now. Of particular note for TES fans include its Elder Scrolls Bundle, which includes all TES titles on Steam at a 49% discount. Related bundles include the Fallout Bundle at 60% off, the Bethesda Softworks Classics Superbundle for 76% off, and a 34% discount on the recently released Prey. The sale is set to run until July 5th, and the discounts are set throughout the sale.
As a reminder, the previous flash sales, which would put certain titles on an even deeper discount, is no longer a featured part of Steam Sales, so any title can be purchased at any point of the sale for the same price.
BE3 2017 Showcase — June 12, 2017
Several Elder Scrolls announcements were made at this year's Bethesda E3 Showcase:
- The next two DLCs for ESO were revealed. Horns of the Reach is a dungeon pack similar to Shadows of the Hist, and contains two new Nord-themed Group Dungeons: "Bloodroot Forge" and "Falkreath Hold". It is due for release as part of ESO's next major update, which will also include a new Battlegrounds "Chaos Ball" ruleset and "Arcane University" map for owners of ESO Morrowind. Clockwork City is a larger DLC with 10 hours of new content. First announced way back in 2014, it seems slated for release in the final quarter of 2017.
- The first card expansion for Legends was announced. Heroes of Skyrim does not come with any additional story content, but instead introduces 150 new Skyrim-themed cards and some new keywords.
- Bethesda announced the summer 2017 launch of Creation Club for Skyrim Special Edition, a successor to their failed system of paid mods that launched on Steam Workshop in 2015. Creation Club will introduce original content which is "created internally, some with external partners who have worked on our games, and some by external Creators" and is put through full QA cycles to ensure compatibility with official DLC and achievements. Each piece of content will be sold separately using a digital currency; pricing is currently unknown. The official FAQ contains more information, as well as an application form to become a Creator.
- Gameplay of Skyrim on the Nintendo Switch was shown. The Switch edition will include Amiibo support; the trailer shows a Zelda: Breath of the Wild Amiibo being used to spawn a treasure chest in-game, which contains a Link outfit, Master Sword, and Hylian Shield. This is the first time in the main Elder Scrolls series that platform-exclusive content will not be available on PC.
: Bethesda has made another Skyrim announcement at Sony's PlayStation showcase, namely Skyrim VR which will launch exclusively on PS4.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Released— June 06, 2017
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind has been officially released on all platforms. Those who have purchased the Morrowind Chapter will gain access to the Warden class, as well as Vvardenfell. Notably, this is the first piece of new content that ESO Plus subscribers will not automatically have access to, a trend that will continue for the future Chapters. Along with the release announcement, a small note was posted that hinted at some announcement for E3. Lastly, a new trailer was released.
UESPWiki:Notícias/Legends Lançado no Steam e Tablets Android UESPWiki:Notícias/Oblivion Lançado no GOG UESPWiki:Notícias/Acesso Antecipado de ESO Morrowind UESPWiki:Notícias/Terceiro Aniversário de Morrowind UESPWiki:Notícias/Sale de Fim de Semana do ESO UESPWiki:Notícias/Campeonato ESL UESPWiki:Notícias/Semana Grátis no ESO UESPWiki:Notícias/Terceiro Aniversário do ESO UESPWiki:Notícias/Festival do Bobo no ESO e Legends no iPad UESPWiki:Notícias/UESP atinge 50k artigos
Artigo em Destaque
Este é um guia das técnicas de se escalar efetivamente as montanhas em Skyrim. Por que escalar montanhas? Uma questão válida, dado que você pode chegar ao topo de qualquer pico sem sair dos caminhos de terra batida que levam ao topo. Escalar montanhas, no entanto, pode te livrar de ter que explorar difíceis cavernas, desviar de emboscadas, encontrar lugares não marcados no mapa, e pode lhe dar acesso a áreas que talvez não fossem acessíveis antes de certos eventos. Com algumas exceções, tudo que você precisa para escalar montanhas, você já tem no nível 1. Há alguns perks que podem facilitar, mas nenhum deles é requerido. Ao contrário dos jogos de Elder Scrolls anteriores, o jogo não tem habilidades de Acrobacia ou Atletismo, nem existem quaisquer magias ou itens raros que facilitariam as escaladas. Quanto à despesa monetária, a única coisa que ajude nas escaladas e poderia o fazer gastar dinheiro seria um cavalo, embora nem isso seja requerido. (mais...)
Mais artigos em destaque...
Imagem em Destaque
Mais Imagens em Destaque...
- ... que dragões eram sagrados para o Império, e lhes ajudaram em guerras antigas?
- ... que Daggerfall é o único jogo da série principal de Elder Scrolls que não começa com o jogador aprisonado de alguma forma?
- ... que o Cemitério de New Sheoth recebe uma nova lápide com uma inscrição única toda vez que um cidadão de New Sheoth morre?
- ... que a Gripe de Knahaten, que durou mais de quatro décadas, quase extinguiu todo o povo de pele-acinzentada, os Kothringi?
- ... que a língua Ayleid frequentemente usa palavras compostas?
- ... que Nirn é o nome do planeta onde Tamriel, o continente que abriga grande parte dos eventos dos jogos de The Elder Scrolls, fica localizado?
- ... que o Império teve um governante Tsaesci por mais de quatrocentos anos durante a Segunda Era?
- ... que a Primeira Era durou 2920 anos, a Segunda Era durou 897 anos, e a Terceira durou apenas 433 anos?
- ... que mais de 1,000 Personagens Não-Jogadores são definidos em Morrowind, Oblivion e Skyrim?
- ... que as runas Ayleid na capa da caixa de Knights of the Nine, significam "Pelo poder eterno de Umaril, os deuses mortais devem ser destronados"?